We invite researchers and practitioners to express interest in organising pre-conference workshops on September 8, 2024. The International Cartographic Association (ICA) endorses the conference, meaning that ICA Commissions can also hold annual workshops there.
Each workshop room will have internet access, a projector featuring VGA and HDMI connectivity and coffee break catering.
If you are interested in organising a pre-conference workshop, contact us before February 29, 2024 and provide the following information:
- Organiser: Name, organisation or affiliation, and email address.
- Workshop Title
- Brief Workshop Description: Approximately 200 words for website and social media promotion.
- Participation Fees (if applicable)
- Registration Link or Contact: Workshop organisers are responsible for managing registrations
- Registration Deadline: Ensure registrations are completed by May 30, 2024
- Registration Cancellation: Date until the participants can cancel their registration
- Maximum Number of Participants
- Contact for further information (if different from the organiser`s details)
Please ensure that the workshop description mentions that participants must bring their laptops if needed, as the rooms are not equipped with computers. If workshop participants need to install specific software in advance, please include this information in the workshop description. Feel free to contact us for further assistance if you have different technical needs or requirements.
Room assignments and the time of your workshop will be announced once the number of all workshop participants is known. Please inform us about your number of participants by June 4, 2024.