Our Call for Submissions for EuroCarto 2024 is scheduled for release this winter.
We will invite abstract submissions of novel research and completed or in-progress work. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee.
Selected topics for EuroCarto 2024 are (but not limited to):
- Atlas Cartography
- Big Geo Data Handling
- Cartographic Art and Design
- Cartography and Education
- Cartography for Disaster Management
- Generalization and Multi-scale Representation
- GeoAI and Machine Learning
- Geospatial Analysis
- Geovisualization and GeoVisual Analytics
- Location Based Services and
- Map Use, Usability and Cognition
- Mountain Cartography
- Open Source Geospatial Technologies
- Semiotics and Map Design
- Spatial Data Infrastructure
- Thematic Cartography
- Topographic Mapping
- VGI, Crowdsourcing and Citizen Science
- Visualization of Statistical Data
- Web Cartography and Map Services
If accepted, you will be invited to give an oral or poster presentation at the conference, and your abstract will be published in the Abstracts of the International Cartographic Association series. Selected abstracts will be invited to a full paper submission for a special issue of a cartographic journal, such as the International Journal of Cartography, Kartographische Nachrichten, Journal on Cartography and Geographic Information Science, Cartographica and Open Geosciences.